Background.MyEm0.Com

Thursday, December 2, 2010

TNB!

hey..what's going on huh?
dont tell me that we didnt pay for the electric charge..
i think my dad had paid it..==

should be inform us if wanna cut off the electric..
SPM n STPM's candidates still have to do their revision for the exam..
luckily i'm nt sitting for the exam!==

TNB,
are you plying with us?
the electric came for a minute thn gone again!
after that came for few minutes gone again!
again and again!
fun huh?
my patience is nt inexhaustible..==

the mosquitoes are flying around!wth..
my house din have mosquito repellent incense...omg!
larvicidal oil used up!
Arhh!
i really goin to kill TNB that time!==

for the first time..
eating my dinner by lighted up candles..
quite romantic actually..xD

the present given by TNB on the first day of december!==
GOD bless!
dont cut off the electric when i'm sleeping later..
thanks!i will really appreciate it..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment