Background.MyEm0.Com

Sunday, December 19, 2010

daily life ♥

hmm.
time passed so fast.really.
christmas is just around the corner.

hope to celebrate it at a nice place.
with a nice view n whether together with my sweet family or lovely friends.=)
but due to the busyness of both my parents.i wont be celebrate it with family members.
friends?many of them nt around.sigh*
planning to celebrate it earlier vf my gang.
next monday maybe?
spaghetti party?awww ♥
friends.
may we exchange x'mas gift?
suddenly have an idea.
just for girlsssss.=)

my kl trip was gone.
daddy said cancelled!
hmm.boring sat n sun again.=S
planning to go there next week.
still discussing.oops.=)
i wanna shop shop shopping!

i love my new hp's theme.
i feel that full of x'mas atmosphere every time i get used of my hp.=)
still searching.finding a suitable screen saver for my hp.
but i cant found a nice picture.=S
same as my com's desktop too.TT

marry me,mary is going to end very soon.
ohh no.==
i get watched to the short introduce for next ep.
awwwwwwww!cant wait for next ep already.=S

my holidays left few more days only.
although it was totally bored.
but i'm nt wishing school terms begin.sigh*
fulled schedule will be strt again..no no no!TT
i will enjoy the left holidays fully!
as full as i can.=)

i love my holidays.


No comments:

Post a Comment