Background.MyEm0.Com

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

böring höliday~..

long long holiday is still running..
running lik a tortoise..><.. really.. time really pass too slow dy..!! everyday sit infront com.infront tv..doin nth.. oh no..tat is really damn boring.. well..nvm~my holiday start 2 b more interesting.. yea..i'm goin 2 kuantan beach vf my lovely frens..XD n oso da trip 2 kl n genting vf another group of my lovely frens..v really plan 4 so long time dy..[since pmr examination] lol.. but actually tis trip haven comfirm yet..gosh! *really hope my lovely daddy n mummy can let me go 4 those trips..><
pls..i really nid 2 hav sum rest n relaxing~


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


yeah..!! my birthday is coming..~
i will at kuantan beach tat day..^^
i juz suddenly memorise tat tat day is my birthday..lol
told by my sis..XD


* to dad n mum..i will bec earlier on tat day~promise 2 bec earlier 2 celebrate it vf U..really..!!! i promise~...*

No comments:

Post a Comment