Background.MyEm0.Com

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

i-miss-`U`...

my brain gonna full...is really fulled..
full of many many happy.sad.sweet n funny memories..
full of the looks of all the frens..
full of the names n characteristics of all the frens..
full of sum knowledges..[50%]
n more~~~

miss my primary schul life...
no worries in my life...
everyday juz plying in my life...
chat everything vf lovely frens in my life..chat bout food.drinks.clothes.n bout books--[most of the time talking bout tis]....

in my memories...
i;m really enjoyed when study at primary schul--sjkc mentakab 1~
i'm oso enjoyed when tuition-ing..many many things v chat can make me laugh..
juz feel relax n fun...

but...
the time was passing too fast..
i'm a form 3 student nw...
waiting for the PMR examination...
juz left 1 month for me 2 fighting...

hw???i really dunno hw can i do..
really nt sure tat i can achieve gd result..
but i ll try..
try my best...
try my best in PMR...

really wish the time dun run too fast...
i miss many many things in my memories...
miss sum frens--didnt study at same schul.same class anymore...
miss sum teachers---which had teach me 4 many years..
miss my primary schul too...



Time is passing...
i'm miss-ing...

No comments:

Post a Comment