Background.MyEm0.Com

Friday, June 26, 2009

misunderstanding~....

juz nw i read shyuan's blog~she say tat [lie] is in the words of [believe]......when i saw tis~something bring 2 my mind.....in my memories~~~~
tat day...v r discussing bout the folio~v r worrying tat v cant pass up our folio in time....i almost done...i juz dun hav the information of org sumber...gt a ppl suggest tat use the ic of her grand mum n v juz use it as our org sumber~v agree it!~v dy comfirm tat the time v ll go out 2 photostat the ic n binding the folio~
waiting~waiting~waiting the time pass....7.45pm...i sms them n ask them where ll v gather??i ask both of them~no ppl reply.....nvm~wait....8pm dy!!!wad can i do nw??oo....finally some1 reply~she say she is eating buffet~fine...i ask them where i should go nw...nobody reply me again!!!!i calm down myself....continued waiting~my dad want bring us go eat dinner dy....wad can i do nw???8.30....my dad tel me tat after finish dinner juz go ba~okok.....i agree his suggestion~

after finish eating...they sms n tel me they dy bec hom!!!!wad???!!!they dy photostat??LOL~they say they wait me 4 a long time n i didn't cum~so they decided 2 bec~omg==i hav no response when i c the msg~i gt sms ask them where should i go n wait them~they no reply....so??juz simply go a place???impossible!!!
i nvr reply their msg after tat~

the next day,one of them told me tat she haven photostat the ic...i ask her y??she say tat nite,she wanted 2 reply my msg but the line was not gd...i didn't believe her~n i really think tat she is lying me~i ask another girl again~she tel me....tat nite after eating buffet they 2gether go 2 men men n juz buy something~i realize tat i am wrong...all of us haven photostat the ic~at first...i thought tat they juz dun wan giv me the ic n dun wan let me finish my folio~n y i can lend them my folio 2 photostat but they cant lend me~i misunderstanding them~they r still waiting 4 me 2 go out 2gether n photostat the ic.....until nw~they still dunno tat, tat nite i m really veri veri angry vf them~
i have 2 apologize 2 them~but nt infront of them~juz here~
my frenz!!!!!!sorry!!!!!!~~~~

2 comments: